$100 per 50 Minute Telehealth Therapy Session. (individual, couples and family session)
I am an out- of -network provider. This means that I do not take insurance. Depending on your current health insurance provider, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part through your provider. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.I recommend that you ask your insurance provider the following questions to help you to determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- What are the out of network mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? How much of that deductible have I already met?
- Do I have a copay?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
You have the option of making payment by cash, check or credit card at the end of each session. I can provide an invoice at the end of the session which you can submit to your health insurance company for reimbursement.
If you are unable to attend your session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.